What Services do Our Expert Family Lawyers Provide:
- Marriage related assistance such as solemnization as per different laws, court marriage and registration thereof as has been made mandatory now
- Our family lawyers work out extensively for divorce proceedings, both mutual as well as unilateral which includes drafting and representation both before the concerned courts and appeals arising thereof
- Child custody, paternity issues
- Drafting and petition relating to other family related issues like judicial separation , partition of property etc
- • Drafting of relinquishment deeds, family settlement agreement, gift deed, partition deed etc. and registration of the same.
- Resolution of cases arising out of domestic violence and dowry harassment
- Adoption: inter-country and in country adoption both as per the CARA (Central Adoption Resource Authority) guidelines and as per the personal laws
- Represent the client both Domestic and NRI’s before different Jurisdictional court for obtaining probate of the will, letters of administration and succession certificate
Why you choose our family lawyers in Pune legal issues?
If you’re facing legal issues in family matters our family lawyers in Pune India help you to resolve your legal matters, it’s obvious that you’ll want to hire an attorney who’s experienced in family law. In other words, you'll want someone who knows how to handle your case and can speak from experience. We have lawyers who have years of experience in family law and there are so many satisfied clients till date.
What is Family Law:
Family law is the law that deals with the legal issues that arise in families or other personal relationships such as Marriage, Adoption, Divorce, Dowry, Adultery, Abortion, Child Custody, Maintenance, Guardianship, Parental Responsibility etc.
The Indian Family law is concerned with the personal laws of different religion, religions like Hindu, Muslim, Christian and Parsi are governed by their own personal law as Hindu law (Hindu law acts 1955-56), Muslim law (Muslim personal laws (Shariat) application act 1937), Christian law, Parsi law (Parsi marriage and divorce act 1936), respectively.
What are the acts under Family Law?
- Hindu marriage Act 1955
- The Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- Marriage Laws (Amendment) Act, 2003
- Cast Disabilities Removal Act, 1850
- Native Converts Marriage Dissolution of Act, 1866
- Child Marriage Restraints Act, 1929
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2006
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- Family Court Act, 1984
- Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Act, 1886
- Guardians and Wards Act, 1890
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956 etc…
To resolve your family legal matters call our family lawyers on +91 7020837258 or contact us here